Friday, February 24, 2012

Something New. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi Guys and Gals,

This is something new that I would like to play with in the future. Eventually, once I get the hang of it I will hopefully be able to share a bit of what I've learnt as a Wildlife Photographer and as a Field Guide working in Southern Africa's Top Private Reserves. I am looking forward to getting this process polished up so that it will be content and visually interesting, and hopefully something that you can learn from.

The following is my first try at it and shows some of my images that were taken during my time a leopardhills in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa. Feel free to crit  as this is still a learning process for me.


Thanks and Enjoy!




Get out there and Keep Shooting! ! !






No comments:

Post a Comment